Friday, February 11, 2011

I've never been good at "blogging."

I always start this blog, thinking "I'm going to write something that's interesting."

Inevitably, I find better things to do or things to waste my time with, and I sort of forget about it. Hey, who wants to read my thoughts anyways?

I always look at other peoples' blogs, wondering why they waste their time...they write about things people search a lot, so they can make a few bucks from advertising. They write about what is making them sad, frustrated or lonely at the time.

Very rarely do people write about hings that are worth writing about.

I've always used a blog as a method of venting my frustrations and/or complaining.

There is no point in that.


So I'm going to write about something good.

I'm going to write about God. I'm going to write about how He continuously provides for us, even when we can't or won't see it.

And hey-maybe I'll abandon this blog in a week and a half. If I do, it's probably because I've found something better to do.

-D.B.

No comments: